Halloween is right around the corner, and if you're scrambling for something to wear, here you are!
1) Simply download the delightful printable C is for Cthulhu Mask.
2) Cut along the edges. (Never run with those scissors, remember!)
3) Use a hole punch to punch two holes in the mask.
4) Cut a small hole in the eyes for you to see!
5) Tie a string through the holes and adjust to your head's size.
6) Voila! Halloween is solved!
Adding a C is for Cthulhu Shirt will complete the ensemble, of course. : )
What's that? Not feeling Green?
Then download a black and white version, get out those crayons, and color the mask up any color you like!
(We just added two new C is for Cthulhu plush toy colors to our store, by the way.)
Another Great Use...
Can't figure out what to carve into your pumpkin?
Well, that C is for Cthulhu print out also makes a great stencil for carving pumpkins!
P is for Pumpkin!
If you've already carved an awesome pumpkin this year, we'd love to see it!
Feel free to share with all the others on our Facebook Page.